Knitters LOVE Patterns…
We love to browse on Ravelry and Pinterest, we love to download the cutest, most awesome, beautiful designs…..But, how many of those patterns get lost in your email box and never get knit, despite your best intentions!
You do actually download the pattern, print it out, buy the yarn, cast on and then the worst happens….you run into a problem.. you get frustrated by some wording or stuck on a technique and google isn’t helping!
I totally get it…I am a hot mess of a knitter.
My yarn and pattern appetite is huge and my available knitting time is in short supply! I also had a super hard time learning to knit…I almost gave up before I even learned to cast on my stitches.
However, I didn’t give up! I found my passion in knitting and became a knit pattern designer and teacher. It totally bums me out knowing some patterns just don’t get knit because of fusration, lack of time or any other reason.
This is why I developed the Ultimate Pattern Experience!
I want knitters to not only adore my patterns (and of course download them) but, I also want them to experience what it is like to make the item successfully!
Keeping all that in mind…
Here’s what you’ll get with the Ultimate Pattern Experience…
- You will get a pdf file of my pattern delivered to your e-mail ASAP
- Access to all future updates and revisions to the pattern
- Video training of how to successfully work each section.
- Access to a super chill private Facebook group of other knitters and myself making the exact same pattern. You can keep up with me OR work at your own pace.
- Get inspired by seeing progress photos and other completed Tutus.
- Share tips, get support and encouragement from other awesome knitters!
- One on one support via Facebook messenger or email from me ( the designer and creator!)
All of this is only $10!!!!
The First Ultimate Pattern Experience will be for Lexi’s Knitted Tutu Pattern
Inspired by my little princess, this knitted tutu is a fast, fun and unique project.
It worked in the round, using 16” circulars. It has a waistband that is worked in worsted weight and includes a crocheted tie for adjusting the waist size. The main part of the skirt is worked in ruffle yarn.
Sized from baby to 6 years, this tutu is made for princesses of all ages.
The group will be starting on Wednesday June, 14th! But..Like I said its a super chill, super fun, work at your own pace experience. Oh ya…and it has some bad ass knitters ready to knit along with you!
I will be running these groups for each of my patterns so registration for Lexi’s Knitted Tutu will only be open for a few days!!
Lock in your spot now!
Photograph by Ashlee LackovicYour pattern will be emailed to you ASAP and I’ll add you to the Facebook group at the same time.
I cannot wait to see all your amazing tutus!!!